TheVenture city Madrid accelerator - Tecnologías de Información
What We Do:
TheVentureCity is structured to help companies manage each stage of their growth journey, whether they are promising early-stage startups in need of advice and support, high growth companies raising capital, or established companies looking to shift to a more innovative mindset.
Our “founder first” mentality and hands-on approach means our Growth Program, Venture Capital Fund, and Business Mindset programs tap into our team of experts based on your specific needs.
We are a passionate, committed and international executive team from hyper-growth companies with successful track records as mentors, entrepreneurs, and executives. A Dream Team with deep expertise growing tech companies globally. We not only support entrepreneurs with funding strategies but also with engineering, product, growth, marketing, legal and internationalization strategies of their startups.
As the Venture Capital Fund arm of TheVentureCity, we invest in early-stage software startups in Europe and Americas. We are looking for a junior profile for a paid internship. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get plugged into VC and tech communities.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Help build a more data-driven approach to our operation.
- Deep dive in specific topics for internal knowledge database
- Connect the dots around emerging trends, technologies, start-ups and founders.
- Support in internal and external events and development of our network of VC / Startup network
In addition, you might also get exposure to:
- Be part of the deal flow’s due diligence core team screening and evaluating new investments. Master the tools to manage our deal flow at scale.
- Research and analyze market and technology trends to identify companies and development
that are relevant to our investment hypothesis
- Support in the preparation and execution of our investment process with specific targets
- Participation in due diligence during an investment process
- Monitoring and reporting of our portfolio and their respective markets
Responsibilities can increase depending on performance and interests of the candidate.
Venture Capital intern at TheVentureCity (Bolsa, valores e inversión)
Todas - Madrid (Comunidad Autónoma Madrid)
|Experiencia Laboral||No es necesaria|
1. Doble Grado en ADE, Finanzas y Contabilidad
2. Grado en Análisis Económico
3. Grado en Contabilidad y Finanzas
4. Grado en Dirección Financiera y Contabilidad
5. Grado en Finanzas y Contabilidad
6. Licenciatura en Administración y Dirección de Empresas
|Requisitos mínimos||What we’re looking for:
- You are extremely curious, you like to read and ask questions = +3
- You like to try out new “things”, you enjoy tinkering = +3
- You are a hard-working individual (effort multiplies talent) = +3
- You are a detail-oriented person, potentially with good marks = +3
- You are a geek (being cool is overrated) = +2
- You are a good communicator, you prioritize conversations = +2
- You code or you built apps with DIY tools = +1
- You have already made some money by selling stuff = +1
- You have already made some money with investing, crypto = +1
- Passionate about entrepreneurs, technology and start-ups.
- Bachelor’s degree (computer science, electrical engineering, data science, business, design).
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English (Spanish is a Plus)
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with Airtable, Pipedrive
- First-hand experience running a startup or had exposure to the financing process of young technology companies (Venture Capital, Private Equity, Investment Banking, Consulting)
Lectura: Nivel muy avanzado (c2) /
Escritura: Nivel avanzado (c1) /
Conversación: Nivel avanzado (c1)
Inglés ( Lectura: Nivel muy avanzado (c2) / Escritura: Nivel avanzado (c1) / Conversación: Nivel avanzado (c1) )
|Software|| Powerpoint (Avanzado)
|Tipo de contrato||Contrato laboral en prácticas|
|Duración||6 meses prorrogable|
|Jornada Laboral||Jornada Completa|